“Is an organisation assessment instrument develop to prevent, identify and provide solution on cases of integrity misconduct by evaluating organisational progress towards short and long-term goals as well as identifying gaps and obstacles faced by organisation in pursuing good governance.”
- Corporate risk and integrity
- Opportunities to assess the strength and weakness of the legal framework
- Work practices with integrity and preventing corruption opportunities
- Reinforcing the integrity of the organisation
- Building the first step towards building good governance
- Creating a brilliant and competitive business environment achieving a global benchmark
- Having high quality and productive human capital
- Organisations will be able to engage employees and promote accountability for progress and continuous improvement of ethics and integrity
- Focused business decision making that goes beyond financial cost-benefit consideration
- Able to expand organisational standard moving towards ABMS ISO 37001 : 2016
- Visions and Goals
- Infrastructure (Resourse)
- Legal Compliance, Policies and Rules
- Organizational Culture
- Disciplinary and Rewards Measures
- Confidential Advice and Support
- Ethics and Training Education
- Ethics Communication
Ethical Risk Management
- Measurement, Research, and Assessment
IAT DASHBOARD INTERFACE
Tone from the Top
The most important factor in determining the organization’s resistance where no system of controls can provide absolute assurance against unethical or wrong doing. Organization board or senior management should, however, require the organization to develop comprehensive program.
Organization should establishing the remaining components of the unethical or wrong doing program. It is critically important to review present and potential risks, and to develop mitigating controls.
Policy and Procedures
Should be clearly defined in well documented policies. Detailed underlying procedures should explain how employees, business partners, and third parties should behave, and clearly specify what behavior is unacceptable and noncompliant.
Training and Communication
Effective programs require careful and continuous communication and training program. Specific training regarding Corporate Integrity and , how it harms the organization, and how to report it should be provided to all members of the organization. In addition, customized training should be provided by function to address seriousness of the risks.
Monitoring and Auditing
Continuous monitoring activities and individual audits should be performed to ensure the effectiveness of Corporate Integrity programs.
ISO 37001 Anti Bribery Management System
As a well managed organization, it is expected to have a compliance policy supported by appropriate management system to assist in complying with legal obligations and commitment to integrity . An anti-bribery policy is a component of an overall companies policy
Benchmark Levels of Integrity for Each Category
No ethics and integrity work has begun
Compliance mindset, symbolic actions only
Beginning of a programmatic thrust, moving in a healthy direction
Seeing ethics and integrity systematically; a robust approach
Current best practices in ethics and integrity around the world