The development of Organisational Anti-corruption Plan (OACP) is one of the mandatory initiatives under the National Anti-Corruption Plan (NACP) specifically in “Strengthening the effectiveness of Public Service Delivery”.
The OACP is formulated with the aim of assisting and helping the organisation to develop its own corporate anti-corruption strategy plan. It outlines the problem statement, approaches and programmes relevant to all aspects in improving the plan such as task implementation and service delivery.
The Plan also aims at allocating appropriate resources necessary for the fulfillment of the stated policy, specifying reasonable timeframe, drawing the path towards the achievements of the strategic objectives.
This comprehensive plan will help organisations in:
• Strengthening the eficiency of public service delivery.
• Helping the stakeholders in developing their respective OACP to address integrity, governance and anti-corruption issues within the organisation.
• Combatting corruption at the organisation level which is in line with the spirit of the guiding document, the National Anti-Corruption Plan.
• Facilitated workshop to help develop organisation’s anti-corruption plan.
• The development of OACP will include data analysing, identifying the context, corruption risk management, scenario planning, development of the action plan, monitoring and evaluation of the plan.
• Organisations will have their own anti-corruption plans to implement internally to improve service delivery.