- The white fonts symbolise integrity that is pure, clean and untainted.
- The choice of black as the background colour represents challenges of integrity that occur within individuals / country.
- The straight white line symbolises an integrity agenda that needs to be continued despite challenges that come. It also means that there is no compromise in practising integrity.
- The word “INTEGRITI” is in bold large font which is representative of the main message to be conveyed.
- Underneath the word INTEGRITI is the name the Malaysian Institute of Integrity, that is the agency entrusted to coordinate the nation’s integrity agenda.
- The English translation of the name, Institut Integriti Malaysia is displayed to position INTEGRITI in the international arena.